Wow, I can't believe this is the first Mind Right Monday of 2015!! Last year just seemed to go by so fast and now we're into a new year. It's been a long time since I've done a Mind Right Monday post, mainly because my Android died last year and I lost my blogging momentum. Especially since my phone is my only internet connection right now and it took a while to find the right new phone. But now that I have a great new phone I'm back and better than ever. With that said, I'll jump right in and list what I'm grateful for and my goals.
1. All the career enhancing opportunities that I received this year.
2. Being able to come home for Christmas vacation for a month!
3. Getting a much needed new phone with great technologically advanced features to increase my productivity.
4. Getting through JFK airport without suffering poor treatment and the resulting stress and inconvenience at the hands of rogue employees for the first time ever! I guess Delta Airlines is stepping up its customer service game, woohoo!!
5. Smiles and hugs from family.
Goals for 2015:
1. Connect with a clientele that can afford my rates!
2. Meet great new, positive-energy, like minded people such as clientele, friends and business associates.
3. Build an amazing clientele that value my work and send referrals my way.
4. Start eating healthy again.
5. Begin an exercise regimen.
As always head over to the hostesses of Mind Right Monday:
What are your goals and what are you grateful for? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading! And Happy New Year.