It's been a while since I've posted but I want to give a few updates.
1. I've been in the midst of rebranding my myself as a stylist and online visual presence. That takes time, a lot of reflection and soul searching to get everything just right. So I won't be blogging regularly until my new brand and vision is in place and implemented.
2. I'm preparing to leave NYC and go back to my home state where I'll resume the building of my fashion styling career.
3. Having the basics of styling down pat, I want to begin sharing what I've learned and help others back home who were in my spot wanting to become a stylist but don't know how to even begin.
4. I've realized that perhaps a fancy NYC or Hollywood styling career is not for me. BUT helping advocate beginners wanting to do that is more my speed. My true passion is really to help people learn what they need to get from point A to point B and beyond. It makes me so happy to help others especially in the area of fashion and style.
5. I'll still be styling, just on a smaller scale for local businesses. Also, one of my goals is to work on pulling together fellow fashionistas in my town to build a fashion community. One of the things I didn't have growing up was anyone who shared my interest in fashion. That definitely needs to change when I get back home.
That's all for now. I'll keep you posted on my progress as it happens.
As always, thanks for reading.